Good Evening Chatt Hills Families!
I hope everyone had a great weekend! Here are five things you need to know this week:
1. The next Governing Board meeting is tomorrow, Monday, November 13, 2017 at 7pm.
2. The next PTO meeting is this Tuesday, November 14, 2017 at 6:00pm in Building E1.
3. PTO still has Chik-Fil-A calendars for sale! We will have them available for sale at the PTO meeting or you can pick up order forms at the front office.
4. Save the date for the PTO Christmas Tree Sale and Breakfast – Saturday, December 2, 2017!
5. Thanksgiving Break is next week! The School Leadership Team has the following message:
“Please make sure your child is in attendance on Friday and the Monday immediately following the break. One of our Charter obligations is strong attendance. Additionally, the only way we are going to be able to meet our academic goals is if the scholars are in class as much as possible. This also means parents should limit the number of times they pick up children early unless it is truly an emergency.”
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns and as always, thank you for your support of PTO.
PTO President 2017-2018