Good Evening Chatt Hills Families!
I hope everyone had a wonderful and restful Thanksgiving Break. Here are Five Things You Need to Know This Week:
1. Tomorrow is Cyber Monday and if you plan on doing any shopping on Amazon, please support Chattahoochee Hills Charter School by using Amazon Smile! Here is the link:
2. Tuesday, is Giving Tuesday! Please help support our goal of having laptops for every student at Chattahoochee Hills Charter School as well as reading and math programs and supplies for our Learning Garden! To donate by a recurring or one-time payment, go to www.chcsfoundation.org and click the “donate” tab.
3. This year’s Book Fair starts tomorrow, Monday, November 27, 2017 through Friday, December 1, 2017. Scholars will be able to preview the Book Fair tomorrow. The hours of operation are 8:00am-8:35am, 11:00am-1:00pm and 4:00pm-5:00pm. If you would like to volunteer, please email Mr. Patterson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. This year’s Christmas Tree Sale and Breakfast will be on Saturday, December 2, 2017 from 8am-12pm. We will have 6-7 foot trees for $50, 7-8 foot trees for $60 and wreaths for $25. We will also have combo 6-7 foot tree/wreath for $65 and 7-8 foot tree/wreath for $75! Breakfast will be waffles, eggs, sausage and a drink for $5. We hope to see you there on Saturday.
5. The School Leadership Team asks that we drop scholars off by 8:30am so that scholars have time to eat breakfast and receive the morning character message. And don’t forget to minimize early pick ups for scholars to maximize instructional time.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns, and as always, thank you for your support of PTO.
PTO President 2017-2018