Good Evening Chatt Hills Families!!!
Well……the “trace to one inch of snow” turned into about 4-5 inches in my neighborhood! I hope everyone had a safe and warm weekend and that everyone who lost power is restored. Here are Five Things You Need to Know This Week:
1. NO SCHOOL tomorrow, Monday, December 11, 2017.
2. The Governing Board meeting scheduled for tomorrow evening has been cancelled and will be rescheduled. I will email the new date when I have it.
3. The December PTO meeting scheduled for this Tuesday, December 12, 2017 has been rescheduled for NEXT Tuesday, December 19, 2017 at 6pm in Building E1.
4. PTO still has a few Chik-Fil-A calendars left! These make great gifts for the holidays, so let us know if you would like to purchase any. You can email me with your calendar orders. We also have a few more trees and wreaths left! If you would like to purchase one or know of a family that would benefit from a donated tree or wreath this season, please email me.
5. Student Enrollment Recommitment Forms for 2018-2019 will be emailed to families and posted on the website this week. Please complete and return them no later than Tuesday, December 19, 2017.
That is all I have for now. I hope everyone stays safe and warm this upcoming week. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns and as always, thank you for your support of PTO.
PTO President 2017-2018